Tuesday, December 9, 2008

President GQ


As mama used to say when she wanted to get my attention: "Look Here!" Well, let me respond in kind to the latest magazine cover featuring our new president-elect Barack Obama. I must say after four years of "you know who," this president looks "GQ."
Allow me to say it like I really want to say it:
Obama is a "bad brother."
The "Prez" has got it all. He's smart, articulate, handsome and tough.
A man of steel and velvet, Obama's going to change the game in elevating and defining the standards of African American excellence.

And I say "Right on."

2 comments:

moniesincere said...

He really looks handsome! If I must say.

moniesincere said...

Dr .Jenkins what do you think about the inarguration? All the hotels and motels in the surrounding area are BOOKED and double charging for this one night